Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old
Banned

Default stagnant economy - 24-12-2019, 17:40

Bg.
Здравейте приятели, не знам дали сте забелязали, че икономиката на сървъра е в застой, с това искам да кажа, че има много артикули за продажба, но малко покупки, това е така, защото има по-малко кредити и новите хора нямат кредити за закупуване, т.е. Освен това GMS не е провеждал никакви събития, следователно има малко кредитни награди, трябва да дадем кредит на сървъра, за да може да тече икономията,
повечето кредити имат стари потребители, някои, които не играят много, или други, които вече са пенсионирани

Eng.
Hello friends, I do not know if you have noticed that the economy of the server is stagnant, with this I mean that there are many items for sale, but few purchases, this is because there are fewer credits and new people have no credits to buy, In addition, Game Masters has not held any events, therefore, there are few credit rewards, we need to inject credit to the server for the economy to flow, most of the credits have them the old users, some that do not play much or others already retired
  (#2) Old

Send a message via ICQ to R^^* Send a message via AIM to R^^* Send a message via Yahoo to R^^*
Default :s:s:s - 16-01-2020, 05:22

bad bro for bad player in this server :S:S:S
  (#3) Old
Banned

Default 16-01-2020, 05:40

wtf, why admin erase my thats its folk post?
  (#4) Old
Administrator

Mood: Lurking
Default 16-01-2020, 06:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
wtf, why admin erase my thats its folk post?
its against the rules
  (#5) Old
Banned

Default 16-01-2020, 14:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO View Post
its against the rules
Sometimes telling the truth is against the rules, but it does not mean that it is wrong, if you played the server every day you would realize that the user you mentioned has the rotten server and has deceived many people, has 66% warning and still has a shameful behavior but nobody does anything, for things like that I retire, finally I thank you for helping me when I had problems, bye

Ps.I hope you don't delete this post, people deserve to know the truth

Last edited by The Punisher; 16-01-2020 at 14:24.
  (#6) Old
Administrator

Default 16-01-2020, 18:45

Quote:
Sometimes telling the truth is against the rules, but it does not mean that it is wrong, if you played the server every day you would realize that the user you mentioned has the rotten server and has deceived many people, has 66% warning and still has a shameful behavior but nobody does anything, for things like that I retire, finally I thank you for helping me when I had problems, bye

Ps.I hope you don't delete this post, people deserve to know the truth
So you are leaving the server because one user hurt your feelings?
There are rules in the website and as far as he doesn't break them, he can do anything else he wants.
If he Kills you or swears thats allowed, since its not a server for kids.
  (#7) Old
Banned

Default 16-01-2020, 18:57

Quote:
So you are leaving the server because one user hurt your feelings?
There are rules in the website and as far as he doesn't break them, he can do anything else he wants.
If he Kills you or swears thats allowed, since its not a server for kids.
has not done anything? lol, I uploaded images discriminating, scamming, promoting another server, etc ... You're absolutely right, deep down I'm still a child I hope you do well with this type of servers, each attracts what vibrates aum
  (#8) Old
Administrator

Default 16-01-2020, 19:50

Can't you just ignore him?
Send link with screen shot to check
  (#9) Old
Banned

Default 16-01-2020, 20:49

Quote:
Can't you just ignore him?
Send link with screen shot to check

We have been trying to ignore that character for weeks, but he is everywhere, in all events, he lives inside the game, at night when everyone goes to sleep and we enter to play, he creates characters to talk to us,
even if you don't believe me, he speaks to himself, I have witnesses to that LOL.

Then he infiltrates our clan with new characters, then infiltrated the Borel clan (our alliance) with the character Lemuria, enough of that kind of person.

A few days ago I made two posts with several images of the bet that he lost (supposedly he would retire), insulting a friend saying Mexican duck face repeated times, cheating a new user trying to make vip duel of a ring in exchange for his set, pretends to be bulgarian through slavista account, saying in post that another server was playing (mu Cl..h Z...e)
etc ... and then deleted all post

thanks for everything

Last edited by The Punisher; 16-01-2020 at 20:54.
  (#10) Old
Administrator

Default 16-01-2020, 20:54

Quote:
We have been trying to ignore that character for weeks, but he is everywhere, in all events, he lives inside the game, at night when everyone goes to sleep and we enter to play, he creates characters to talk to us,
even if you don't believe me, he speaks to himself, I have witnesses to that LOL.

Then he infiltrates our clan with new characters, then infiltrated the Borel clan (our alliance) with the character Lemuria, enough of that kind of person.

A few days ago I made two posts with several images of the bet that he lost (supposedly he would retire), insulting a friend saying Mexican duck face repeated times, cheating a new user trying to make vip duel of a ring in exchange for his set, pretends to be bulgarian through slavista account, etc ... and then deleted all post

thanks for everything
i did not see it, send screen again