Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Hard > Problems / Проблеми

(#1) Old

Default Loading screen freezes - 09-01-2014, 19:46

Hi again...

Something strange happened today while playing, as about 5 p.m. (UTC+01:00) I had DC. Since this happened I cannot play game no longer, because while loading character selection screen game freezes (right after password). Last thing the log in top left corner shows is:
"You are connected to BattleZone
Verifying your account
Please wait."

I tryied to restart computer, different resolutions. It happens in other accounts aswell. I launched Updater, and it shows that there are "No new updates at this time". Im not shure if DC caused this problem, but anyway it is possible.

I'm sorry if there was simmilar problem in this forum, but the language barrier hinders my search.
  (#2) Old

Mood: Amazed
Default 09-01-2014, 19:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy View Post
Hi again...

Something strange happened today while playing, as about 5 p.m. (UTC+01:00) I had DC. Since this happened I cannot play game no longer, because while loading character selection screen game freezes (right after password). Last thing the log in top left corner shows is:
"You are connected to BattleZone
Verifying your account
Please wait."

I tryied to restart computer, different resolutions. It happens in other accounts aswell. I launched Updater, and it shows that there are "No new updates at this time". Im not shure if DC caused this problem, but anyway it is possible.

I'm sorry if there was simmilar problem in this forum, but the language barrier hinders my search.
Server is offline,When u see 105+ Online u can logg in.
  (#3) Old

Default 09-01-2014, 19:51

I mean u don`t have problem with MU or your computer,server get some problem atm,and u can`t play,after 2-3 hours will be online again i guess..
  (#4) Old

Mood: Fine
Send a message via Skype™ to Cathal
Default 09-01-2014, 20:29

To cut it short, I'll start off with saying that the server is currently facing some problems and eventually they the management of @Battlezone is trying to sort it out for a short period of time. If you have any further questions, I'd answer them directly.

Veni. Vidi. Vici.
  (#5) Old

Default 09-01-2014, 20:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathal View Post
to cut it short, i'll start off with saying that the server is currently facing some problems and eventually they the management of @battlezone is trying to sort it out for a short period of time. If you have any further questions, i'd answer them directly.
Яша ве англията.

Tags
character selection, freeze, loading, screen