Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Exclamation Admins Announcements - 27-06-2013, 21:59

Hello,

i am creating this thread to suggest something that i had for granted.It is nonsense when Admins come online and write something in Announcement chat but it is NOT in English.
I understand that most players in here are from Bulgaria,but i (among others) aren't,so please speak in English. We cant understand anything and because of that we lose the knowledge of the announcements,the events,the punishments etc..

So,whoever is in charge suggest your Admins to speak in English and if they don't know how,then find someone who do know.That's unacceptable when you are targeting outside of your country aswell.

I think it's for the best. Have Fun
  (#2) Old

Mood: Wasted
Default 27-06-2013, 22:18

Sorry Mate, admins here are kinda dumb :) soooo they cannot speak understandable English :) Sorry.
  (#3) Old

Default 27-06-2013, 23:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA3BPAT View Post
Sorry Mate, admins here are kinda dumb :) soooo they cannot speak understandable English :) Sorry.
I don't want to offense anyone,i can understand that someone doesn't speak English but i think new Admins must be recruited who can ..because from my point of view there are a lot of players that are not from BG at the moment. We need to participate in the game aswell

Earlier in the game i was talking to you (My elf name is Gataki) and i was glad that found someone who can talk English and translate to me what Admins have said.These are usable infos.

Anyway,i hope some of the people in charge will see this post and reply.I don't really see movement from admins in FORUMS.
  (#4) Old

Default 27-06-2013, 23:32

SAD TRUE: No1 is going to do anything. :) Cheers. Welcome to BattlezoneMu. and BTW this CHAR: Offline just got added set from the admin :) +13 cheers.
  (#5) Old

Default 27-06-2013, 23:34

Offline is admin's char anyway ..so it's easy for him to do it by himself :P

SWAGLORD!
  (#6) Old

Default 27-06-2013, 23:35

I think Offline is the normal player of an Admin ..yeah this is corruption,this is nonsense and stupid but the Game Master (if he is not himself) do nothing about it!

I made a suggestion about arrows aswell,but noone seems to care what players want in here.That make the server short-term in every aspect.

Gataki - ELF

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent!
  (#7) Old

Default 27-06-2013, 23:40

they cannont make it ... thats the problem with arrows. Offline is a noob and in every battlezone season he got added sets. But Dont mind him his mouth is always full with some admin dick's :)

Cheers.
  (#8) Old

Default 28-06-2013, 00:35

It is possible,i did it myself on an 0.97d server like 5 months ago.

When an Elf hitted ANYTHING with Triple Shot arrows/bolts were reseted at 255.It is easy and it is a MUST.

Gataki - ELF

The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent!