Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Discussions / Дискусии

(#1) Old

Default ScandaL you're being too greedy and it's disgusting. - 24-07-2020, 14:00

You tried to scam me when I was new by offering me very bad deals on purpose (since new players don't understand the market well), then you random killed me to steal spots that I was there first, and sometimes killed me just for fun because it's easy and I couldn't fight back yet. All for the sake of some jewels/items or just childish entertainment. It's sad to have people like you especially in such server, it's season 1 and barely has ~50 active players, people come here just for the nostalgia and to have fun. Players like you don't understand that eventually everyone's gonna quit sooner or later but the things you've done gonna stay with you for the good or the bad. That's the last attention you'll get from me. Have a good day sir.
  (#2) Old
Banned

Default 24-07-2020, 18:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1zard View Post
You tried to scam me when I was new by offering me very bad deals on purpose (since new players don't understand the market well), then you random killed me to steal spots that I was there first, and sometimes killed me just for fun because it's easy and I couldn't fight back yet. All for the sake of some jewels/items or just childish entertainment. It's sad to have people like you especially in such server, it's season 1 and barely has ~50 active players, people come here just for the nostalgia and to have fun. Players like you don't understand that eventually everyone's gonna quit sooner or later but the things you've done gonna stay with you for the good or the bad. That's the last attention you'll get from me. Have a good day sir.

Yes, this guy its really Nasty, have serious psychological problems
his only way of communicating is with insults and humiliations, in fact I just posted it recently too
it's the worst cover letter for the server

see us if the administrator pronounces