Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Discussions / Дискусии

(#21) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzh2008 View Post
That piece of info is not spam. I keep posting cuz no one replied. And this is not the reason for ur ban, right? Tell me, what is "post insult" mean? whom did i insult? Since when "idiot" has became an "insulting" word? why you do not ban many others, but only me?

And again, let me make it clear, this is my game, I do not pay buff nub like u. U got it?
When you dont get an answer after the 2-nd post, its usually a clue that no one is interensted. As i said, there is a section "Game posts". From there people can see it, and if they want to, they will come and search you...
  (#22) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
When you dont get an answer after the 2-nd post, its usually a clue that no one is interensted. As i said, there is a section "Game posts". From there people can see it, and if they want to, they will come and search you...
As far as I can see, this is ur way to beat my char, xdd. If you can not beat Borel in game, just ban him using ur GM privilege. You seek every opportunity to ban my char. Shame on u, loser.

Now I see one more warning from you, Krank. The reason stated is "interrupting duel". The fact is you started attacking me first while u were in duel with the other, and I fought back. The fact can be checked by checking the two screenshot time,

https://ibb.co/1fJ8pvh
https://imgur.com/gg6Cle3

Again, you are seeking every opportunity to ban my char, even you make up some excuses. Is this what a GM should do?

Strongly need an Admin to check this GM on her improper action and attitude to players.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 00:54.
  (#23) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:07

Quote:
As far as I can see, this is ur way to beat my char, xdd. If you can not beat Borel in game, just ban him using ur GM privilege. You seek every opportunity to ban my char. Shame on u, loser.

Now I see one more warning from you, Krank. The reason stated is "interrupting duel". The fact is you started attacking me first while u were in duel with the other, and I fought back. The fact can be checked by checking the two screenshot time,

https://ibb.co/1fJ8pvh
https://imgur.com/gg6Cle3

Again, you are seeking every opportunity to ban my char, even you make up some excuses. Is this what a GM should do?

Strongly need an Admin to check this GM on her improper action and attitude to players.
Strongly you need to get your eyes (and brain) checked. On the first Screen, Frankye is a witness that it was a missclick. But you cant understand that, as we all see xd. Im not seeking every oportunity to ban you, because if it was the case, you wount be playing here for a long time lmao. i`ve got 3gb of screens + video of you violating the server rules. as i said, IM BEING GENTLE whit you. If you want, you can take it all hard. No problem, just say when shoud i start.
P.S. - on the screenes, i dont see where i attack you, only you ruining our duel... But i forgot and already mentioned it. YOU HAVENT READ THE RULES, SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO! Go read them then argue noob!
  (#24) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:18

Quote:
Strongly you need to get your eyes (and brain) checked. On the first Screen, Frankye is a witness that it was a missclick. But you cant understand that, as we all see xd. Im not seeking every oportunity to ban you, because if it was the case, you wount be playing here for a long time lmao. i`ve got 3gb of screens + video of you violating the server rules. as i said, IM BEING GENTLE whit you. If you want, you can take it all hard. No problem, just say when shoud i start.
P.S. - on the screenes, i dont see where i attack you, only you ruining our duel... But i forgot and already mentioned it. YOU HAVENT READ THE RULES, SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO! Go read them then argue noob!
Who knows if you were misclicking or by intention? U kept attacking me until i was dead, was it "misclicking"? This is why you are not trustworthy.

1 block + 2 bans + 1 warning from a single GM Krank to a particular player Borel in just one week. I want to know is it all by chance or by your own intention and prejudice? I can totally understand if you think this is the only way to beat my char, xdd.

BTW, I have to turn on my record every time when I see u. You made up too many excuses to ban my char. Shame on u!

again, strongly need ADMIN to check this GM with full mouth of swearings, and prejudices.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 01:25.
  (#25) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:26

Quote:
That piece of info is not spam. I keep posting cuz no one replied. And this is not the reason for ur ban, right? Tell me, what is "post insult" mean? whom did i insult? Since when "idiot" has became an "insulting" word? why you do not ban many others, but only me?

And again, let me make it clear, this is my game, I do not pay buff nub like u. U got it?
And since when Mu is "your" game ? Who am i "paying" to buff ?! Are you stupid, or pretending to be, because i see the first thing. And the ban isnt for spam. You litterally called all people who participate in Hall of Fame "idiots"... Be ashamed, start thinking first and maybe you wount break the rules, will ya ?
  (#26) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:29

Quote:
And since when Mu is "your" game ? Who am i "paying" to buff ?! Are you stupid, or pretending to be, because i see the first thing. And the ban isnt for spam. You litterally called all people who participate in Hall of Fame "idiots"... Be ashamed, start thinking first and maybe you wount break the rules, will ya ?
The game is not mu, the game i said is my 1v1 game, do you understand? And that game is not for money like you said. It is a game for award, since no one will pay me money.

And why you think I am saying to HOF players? any word "HOF" shown up?

And just curious, don't you need to work as a 21 year old? xdd. It is late in your time zone, but you are still making some shit here
  (#27) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:32

Quote:
Who knows if you were misclicking or by intention? U kept attacking me until i was dead, was it "misclicking"? This is why you are not trustworthy.

1 block + 2 bans + 1 warning from a single GM Krank to a particular player Borel in just one week. I want to know is it all by chance or by your own intention and prejudice? I can totally understand if you think this is the only way to beat my char, xdd.

BTW, I have to turn on my record every time when I see u. You made up too many excuses to ban my char. Shame on u!

again, strongly need ADMIN to check this GM with full mouth of swearings, and prejudices.
And as i said, you strongly need to get your imaginary brain a check. If you want, i can go whit longer vacations, no worries. Since you are breaking the rules, you will get the consequences for doing that. What ? You think yourself for Jesus ? You Think you can break the rules and do what ever you want whitout consequences ? You havent thouth that well my child. Please, it will be pleasure for me, if you can record the duels. i want EVERYBODY to see how you need "additional" help to kill someone. The fact that your proud of getting 42resets hall of fame is making me laught, almost untill i stop breath :D Get help, play the bk how its ment to be played, participate in HoF and one day you will become strong like me :)
  (#28) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:33

Quote:
And as i said, you strongly need to get your imaginary brain a check. If you want, i can go whit longer vacations, no worries. Since you are breaking the rules, you will get the consequences for doing that. What ? You think yourself for Jesus ? You Think you can break the rules and do what ever you want whitout consequences ? You havent thouth that well my child. Please, it will be pleasure for me, if you can record the duels. i want EVERYBODY to see how you need "additional" help to kill someone. The fact that your proud of getting 42resets hall of fame is making me laught, almost untill i stop breath :D Get help, play the bk how its ment to be played, participate in HoF and one day you will become strong like me :)

I don't mind making this post longer and addressing more attentions on what u are. But to spare some space and time, no shit with u any more. I will talk to admin. xdd

I will definitely quit the game if I were "strong like you". lol. Never beat me in 1v1 without buff, lolol

BTW, it is not record on duel only, it will be recorded every time you show up, in case you try to make up excuses again.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 01:40.
  (#29) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:40

Quote:
The game is not mu, the game i said is my 1v1 game, do you understand? And that game is not for money like you said. It is a game for award, since no one will pay me money.

And why you think I am saying to HOF players? any word "HOF" shown up?

And just curious, don't you need to work as a 21 year old? xdd. It is late in your time zone, but you are still making some shit here
i like how you are still continue to lie. https://imgur.com/a/dWzniU1
You KNOW that at HoF Tournament, BK Main skill is Death stab. And because you cant get the stats right, thats why you play 20k+ agi whit 58 dmg combo stats. Your pathetic. Untill you get your Brain fixed, i wount communicate whit you. I`ve lost too much brain cells just answering you.
  (#30) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:42

Quote:
i like how you are still continue to lie. https://imgur.com/a/dWzniU1
You KNOW that at HoF Tournament, BK Main skill is Death stab. And because you cant get the stats right, thats why you play 20k+ agi whit 58 dmg combo stats. Your pathetic. Untill you get your Brain fixed, i wount communicate whit you. I`ve lost too much brain cells just answering you.
Award is not bet, got it? xdd. And I do not mind whatever you play in HOF, cuz I dont really give a shit to it. As long as I am matchless in server, that is all good.