Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Mood: Cool
Default Suggestion and Advice - 15-03-2019, 08:12

Hello,

Good day!

First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Thirdie came from the Philippines and my age is 29. I played different kinds of MU's. My first MU is a 97D style(i can give the name). I was also a Game Master in my other MU games. I was also a staff in their forum. I'am now playing this MU coz i miss 97d style and below are my suggestions and advice.

I'am writing this just to give suggestions to the game and also to the Game Masters having an event every time.

First, admin can change the post ingame of a game master when posting.

Ex. every time a game master post ingame it also appears the name of the game master when posting. So no need to put and type their name if they are online.

Secondly, I really dont have problem with languages and im not even a racist. My point is, having an event must be in standard language which is ENGLISH. Im aware that the server is in Bulagaria, and FYI my two other MU is in Bulgaria server also(i can give the names if asked by admin). What im saying here that this is a public game that everyone can download and played by anyone. Someone says that "anyone can speak any language to what they want coz this is a server from Bulgaria" and yes i dont have problem with that but at its instance and communication?

Third, this is an advice for Game Master's having event. And here I will also give you the flows of having an event ingame.

Examples: (global post by Game Master)

You need to greet everyone and let them know your online.

1.)Example: Hello! GM_Thirdie online

Let everyone know that you will have an event.

2.)Example: I will host an event called Find and Trade. The first one to trade me wins 5cr(credits) or boxes of choice +2,3,4,5. (Always give details in every act) (remember, you are a game master so act like one).

After having an event, every Game Master should ask everyone,

3.) Example: Thank you for joining the event. Any questions or problems I can help you before i go offline?

if no questions then post the "closing post" which is:

4.) Example: Dont forget to vote for the server every 12/24 hours. GM_Thirdie Offline.

Lastly, this is only a suggestion and advice you can take. Im only suggesting for what I was experience.

Stay cool.

THIRDIE,
The Following User Says Thank You to THIRDIE For This Useful Post:
The Punisher (22-11-2019)
  (#2) Old
Banned

Default 22-11-2019, 20:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by THIRDIE View Post
Hello,

Good day!

First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Thirdie came from the Philippines and my age is 29. I played different kinds of MU's. My first MU is a 97D style(i can give the name). I was also a Game Master in my other MU games. I was also a staff in their forum. I'am now playing this MU coz i miss 97d style and below are my suggestions and advice.

I'am writing this just to give suggestions to the game and also to the Game Masters having an event every time.

First, admin can change the post ingame of a game master when posting.

Ex. every time a game master post ingame it also appears the name of the game master when posting. So no need to put and type their name if they are online.

Secondly, I really dont have problem with languages and im not even a racist. My point is, having an event must be in standard language which is ENGLISH. Im aware that the server is in Bulagaria, and FYI my two other MU is in Bulgaria server also(i can give the names if asked by admin). What im saying here that this is a public game that everyone can download and played by anyone. Someone says that "anyone can speak any language to what they want coz this is a server from Bulgaria" and yes i dont have problem with that but at its instance and communication?

Third, this is an advice for Game Master's having event. And here I will also give you the flows of having an event ingame.

Examples: (global post by Game Master)

You need to greet everyone and let them know your online.

1.)Example: Hello! GM_Thirdie online

Let everyone know that you will have an event.

2.)Example: I will host an event called Find and Trade. The first one to trade me wins 5cr(credits) or boxes of choice +2,3,4,5. (Always give details in every act) (remember, you are a game master so act like one).

After having an event, every Game Master should ask everyone,

3.) Example: Thank you for joining the event. Any questions or problems I can help you before i go offline?

if no questions then post the "closing post" which is:

4.) Example: Dont forget to vote for the server every 12/24 hours. GM_Thirdie Offline.

Lastly, this is only a suggestion and advice you can take. Im only suggesting for what I was experience.

Stay cool.

THIRDIE,

Omg! I have been in the forum for a long time and I had not read this post, I find it very successful and very good your suggestion