Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Mood: Bitchy
Default Server - 14-05-2020, 17:45

One question…
Why ADMIN or owner pay for server running, when no body arent active in game or forum…?
Why isnt recruitment active player for make events or somethink?
  (#2) Old

Default 14-05-2020, 23:55

Welcome to Inferno :D , admin said update to season 15 will be March
  (#3) Old

Default 16-05-2020, 11:07

Server is always empty, nobody care about nothing. We cant play because we getting all the time many disconnects, some bosses are still bugged. I think also that some active players should get GM to reborn this server. In the case of this situation, server need some changes to improve gameplay.
  (#4) Old

Send a message via Skype™ to AmanAzat
Default 16-05-2020, 11:08

It's funny that in fact there could be more new players or old but active players as the server conditions (rules) are very good. Because of the inactivity of the admin and GM who do not show interest in the server, no one practically plays. Probably update to season 15 would improve activity at all. We hope that the server will revive!

ManUtd Red Devil!
  (#5) Old

Default 16-05-2020, 11:35

I dont understand why we have GM on this server. They doing nothing, just say hello and nothing else. Please guys do something with it because even active players like me or some others I know will go away and will find another server and this will changed to haunted and abandoned.
  (#6) Old

Default 17-05-2020, 14:05

Over the last 2 months activity has gone through the roof , but no one stick around for long enough. Active players are online at different times( due to time zone) . We need fixing of mobs and bosses because every map has bugged mobs. Ferea and Nix have been buged for over a mounth.
This server is actually making money , that is the funny part :D. We can all see who's donated , i have donated before. I don't get it.
We don't want a lot. We just want no bugs , maybe a visit from admin here and there will be enough. I hope there are people that agree with me