Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old
Banned

Default item saturation - 17-12-2019, 23:38

Eng.
Good afternoon dear, I love the idea of having new items on the server, adding the +11 chaos and all the new modules, but in my opinion the server is becoming saturated with new items (some very powerful) and others at a ridiculously priced low in the market (thinking that they are last level items), it seems good that items are delivered randomly but be careful, everyone has luck, would it not be better to give it a hard time and leave the item's level and luck randomly? maybe you could leave the kundun alone by dropping chaos +11 and increase your power so that you have more difficulty, also reappearing every one or two hours would be prudent, I hope your comments, thanks

Bg.
добър ден, обичам идеята да има нови елементи на сървъра, добавяне на +11 хаос и всички нови модули, но според мен сървърът е наситен с нови елементи (някои много мощни) и други на нелепо ниска цена в на пазара (мислейки, че това са артикули от последно ниво), изглежда добре, че артикулите се изпращат на случаен принцип, но внимавайте, всеки има късмет, не би ли било по-добре да го възпрепятствате и да оставите нивото на продукта и случаен късмет? Може би бихте могли да напуснете кундуна, като изпуснете хаоса +11 и увеличите силата си, така че да имате повече трудности, а също и да се появявате отново на всеки един или два часа, би било разумно, надявам се вашите коментари да ви благодаря
  (#2) Old
Administrator

Mood: Lurking
Default 18-12-2019, 07:29

Since the chaoses+11 server gives per hour is low, thats why items always have Luck and 2 options.