Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Questions / Въпроси

(#1) Old

Exclamation Account blocked on ip ? - 16-06-2013, 01:22

Hi ,

Currently I am playing from college and a friend told me that every account is binded on the ip address .. so we tested ... I made a new account , created a character and gave him the account ... there was no character , we tried it from even more computers and it was the same .... so this is more like character is binded to ip .. the thing is ... in 1 week I am going home ..so how will I be able to play on the same account from my home pc and network ???

Thanks in advance ,
Chris
  (#2) Old

Default 16-06-2013, 16:15

bump , any admin around ?
  (#3) Old

Default 16-06-2013, 19:09

В момента играя от колежа и един приятел ми каза, че всеки акаунт е обвързано по ip адрес .. така че ние тествахме ... Направих нов акаунт, създаден герой и му даде сметка ...не е имало характер, ние се опита от още повече компютри и това е едно и също .... така че това е по-скоро като характер е обвързано с ip .. Работата е там ... за 1 седмица съм си вкъщи .. така как ще бъде в състояние да играят в един акаунт от моя компютър вкъщи и мрежата???

Предполагам, че не говорят английски
  (#4) Old

Default 16-06-2013, 23:10

There's no such thing... You can play with your account/character from whatever IP you want (as long as it is not banned in some way).
  (#5) Old

Default 16-06-2013, 23:28

Well thats what we actually tried ... I made an account , leveled a char , made a dark lord as well ... I gave my account to my friend and he didn't see any char created ... the acc worked but there was no char ... so I also tried his acc and there was no character . Did it with other friends as well and we had the same problem ... I would appreciate if a GM would at least post here saying that they are aware of that problem rather than just waiting ...

p.s. try it and if it works for you , what would be our problem ?
  (#6) Old

Default 18-06-2013, 14:37

Problem solved . The problem was that I created an account with low digits , I entered the account with capital letter at start , for instance : I used "Account" and they used "account" and aparently there are two different accounts on game ... If the head admin could've answered this , would've been great , but instead he shows no interes for his players ....
Hope you will change this attitude later on , otherwise I don't see this going anywhere ...

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to GENuus For This Useful Post:
ShineX (18-06-2013)