Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Violations / Нарушения

Closed Thread

(#1) Old

Default a GM plays game as "normal" player - 03-01-2020, 23:23

I need to confirm about this situation. So the GM WASP is playing this server as a "normal" player, the nick name is "Fury" and "Slark" and "Stark*". As many people should know, these acc have won HOF multiple times, and he plays as the guild master of "Alliance". I'm not saying he could not play game as a normal player. But I don't know if he used the GM tool to get credit or items for himself OR his friends. That will be unfair to other players.

The link gives his reply,
https://ibb.co/JtKTcc4

Does admin know this situation and restrict his GM privileges in game?

Last edited by lzh2008; 03-01-2020 at 23:28.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-01-2020, 00:43

Even if said player is a GM or not does not give him privileges just so you'd know. Also ONLY Admin can add items or me in the case of Hall of Fame. And normal GM's can't add anything without us seeing so if anyone is to get privileges for being GM He/She will be removed from said postion most likely banned forever too so don't spread false rumors. If you are concerned about a player or GM's actions contact me or Admin here or in the site Mail system. Also Reminder to everybody NOBODY from the staff will ask for your password. The people that need your information already have access to it, so if anyone posing as a Staff Member asks for it please report them so we can take action acordingly. Don't share your password. Remember if you give your password to somebody of your own free will we are not responsible for what may happen to your account.

Quote:
8. When you give your password to someone or buy an account you do it on your own risk. We dont take responsibility for robbed accounts or changed passwords.

Last edited by Anahilate; 04-01-2020 at 00:45.
Closed Thread