Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Discussions / Дискусии

(#1) Old

Default is Krank the boss of funzone? - 31-08-2020, 00:20

I'm thinking that if Krank is the boss of funzone? She can do anything as a GM, but no admin comes to have a check?
  (#2) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 04:26

There are 5 posts in the discussion channel out of the first 6 post, accusing Krank for her improper behavior and attitude to non-BG players. Why Admin still not take action to respond?

She may make up all excuses to explain for these accusations. But the problem is, why so many non-BG players are against this GM, but not others?

This Krank is the first GM raising so much rage among the non-BG players as far as I know. She does not deserve to serve the players without bias. Due to this GM's existence, many big names have left, like ass3sinox, Logos (partially left). I also stopped donating since she was in power. Is this what Admin wants?

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 06:33.
  (#3) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 08:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzh2008 View Post
There are 5 posts in the discussion channel out of the first 6 post, accusing Krank for her improper behavior and attitude to non-BG players. Why Admin still not take action to respond?

She may make up all excuses to explain for these accusations. But the problem is, why so many non-BG players are against this GM, but not others?

This Krank is the first GM raising so much rage among the non-BG players as far as I know. She does not deserve to serve the players without bias. Due to this GM's existence, many big names have left, like ass3sinox, Logos (partially left). I also stopped donating since she was in power. Is this what Admin wants?
Only 3 people are writing in the forum againts me. All 3 haters of you.Because you dont have anything else to do. Ass3sinox big name xD. I told you to go get Brain checked. And now why are you lying that im the boss of the fun server ?! Im not, im just a normal GM who is helping the admins, people to follow the rules. THATS ALL. You dont like getting banned? Then stop breaking the rules nub, and you wount get banned. I really hope you dont have a child in future, he doesnt deserve that kind of future whit you teaching him the way.

Btw Borel, dont think that i ban you just because "i dont like you", as your saying. Everytime im talking whit other gm staff, to see how to react to your rule breaking. So stop spying on me, searching for anything to acuse me in something wrong i`ve done. Thats literally what a "Bitch" does. Only searching for the things, that make YOU happy. Im here to see if people break the rules or not. What cant you understand ?!

Last edited by Xtrem3; 31-08-2020 at 08:53.
  (#4) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 08:56

Quote:

And i forgot something. Many people left the game not because of me, but because of the end of quarantine. Many people went in the Hard server. Some are waiting for the restart, to come back.
  (#5) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 09:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
And i forgot something. Many people left the game not because of me, but because of the end of quarantine. Many people went in the Hard server. Some are waiting for the restart, to come back.
Glad you are awake. When you will start the ban list I sent u?
  (#6) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 09:07

Quote:
Only 3 people are writing in the forum againts me. All 3 haters of you.Because you dont have anything else to do. Ass3sinox big name xD. I told you to go get Brain checked. And now why are you lying that im the boss of the fun server ?! Im not, im just a normal GM who is helping the admins, people to follow the rules. THATS ALL. You dont like getting banned? Then stop breaking the rules nub, and you wount get banned. I really hope you dont have a child in future, he doesnt deserve that kind of future whit you teaching him the way.

Btw Borel, dont think that i ban you just because "i dont like you", as your saying. Everytime im talking whit other gm staff, to see how to react to your rule breaking. So stop spying on me, searching for anything to acuse me in something wrong i`ve done. Thats literally what a "Bitch" does. Only searching for the things, that make YOU happy. Im here to see if people break the rules or not. What cant you understand ?!
If you can read, you will see not just me. Ass3sinox, Logos, even SICK are all against u.
  (#7) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 09:09

Quote:
And just curious, why you keep talking shit with insulting as a GM? Is it how u got lectured in the past?
  (#8) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 23:19

Quote:
And just curious, why you keep talking shit with insulting as a GM? Is it how u got lectured in the past?
When did i insult as a GM ? Can you please stop making Krank and PaBHo 1 person ? Thank you.
And for the part that there are 5 out of 6 topic about me, can you go check who is making those topics and write them here ?
I`ll do it for you
They are - All topics from Borel and 1 topic from ass3sinox
  (#9) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 23:32

Quote:
When did i insult as a GM ? Can you please stop making Krank and PaBHo 1 person ? Thank you.
And for the part that there are 5 out of 6 topic about me, can you go check who is making those topics and write them here ?
I`ll do it for you
They are - All topics from Borel and 1 topic from ass3sinox
is it fun to say you are two different ppl?

"Ако не вярвате питайте PaBHoBeCuE (или по познат още като Krank) седя ли 4 дена акаунт бан (не по герой) и го питайте след колко време ще може да ползва пак /post. Да не ви мъча че явно в сайта не ви се влиза да четете като не ви е изгодно. https://prnt.sc/tz1jvm" from Anahilate.

Why you just cannot admit your own identity? And your prejudice to players?

And you should read carefully, see how many people are against you fcking idiot. All evidences are listed, and you only make up excuses. LOL

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 23:42.