Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Discussions / Дискусии

(#11) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 18:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelcho0o View Post
всеки си има гледна точка а колкото до кой ме мрази и обича пуснах сълза как ще го преживея ни зная... на снимките които съм публикувал ясно се вижка как искаш предмети от мен или ти самия не виждаш по далеч от носа си. егоистичен просяк ти и доблест нямаш.
ами щом човек се отказва ,то значи той нямаш нужда от тях... закво да хващат прах ?! вместо да ми се извиниш, че си направил грешка и като човек да попиташ дали може да ти ги върна, ти дирекно ми се репчиш и започна да си измисляш, как съм ти ги бил откраднал. защо ? защото си един малък ревльо. в играта викаш, че нямаш нужда от тези итеми, казваш че имаш 2-ри чифт, но повдигаш тема в форума, как "гм краде и проси" итеми... мега жалки хора сте ей! ще ви подаря по 1 голям пакет презарвативи, да не се множите.
  (#12) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 20:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/Tbgd7Ct?fbclid=I...fPboMYfcFpk50g
Are you really that naive ?! you gift someone items, because you are "quiting", after that realize that you dont have a life, and your soul will be empty because you dont do anything else for a living. You guys are pathetic. i mean you and Borel. You both have brain damage level over 9000, both of you hate all other besides you, because you are "the best". People will think that you guys are brothers... Play the game. Think before doing, and be happy... Playing video games shoud be relaxing and fun. You are making it the opposite.

P.S. - къде видя да "прося" итеми ? Ти сам си ми ги подари, защото се отказваш.
и къде в чата видя "ГМ" да проси итеми ?

I feel this is a raged boy, xdd. Is it how your GM communicates with players, @Admin? Only swearings and personal attacking. Is there a background check when GM is selected?
The Following User Says Thank You to lzh2008 For This Useful Post:
pixelcho0o (30-08-2020)
  (#13) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 21:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzh2008 View Post
I feel this is a raged boy, xdd. Is it how your GM communicates with players, @Admin? Only swearings and personal attacking. Is there a background check when GM is selected?
Where the fk you saw "GM" in the pics ?! I only see PaBHoBeCuE. PaBHoBeCuE and Krank ARE 2 COMEPLETY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, is it too hard to understand ?! as i see it is for you 2 dweebs.
  (#14) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 23:19

GM Krank banned me again for some "post insult", but no idea whom I have insulted. She has a prejudice against non-BG players. Admin plz respond. @Anahilate

https://imgur.com/mTvVMHf
https://ibb.co/4t7bSfg
  (#15) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 23:24

Quote:
GM Krank banned me again for some "post insult", but no idea whom I have insulted. She has a prejudice against non-BG players. Admin plz respond. @Anahilate

https://imgur.com/mTvVMHf
https://ibb.co/4t7bSfg
There is an option in the Website called "Game Post" go write inside your name and you will see why you are banned. Next time Read the rules before coming here to spam...
  (#16) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 23:41

can u make it clear? what is "spam"? You are simply using your GM acc to ban the players u dislike. U are doing good job. PLZ give this GM award, Admin, @Anahilate
  (#17) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 23:50

Quote:
can u make it clear? what is "spam"? You are simply using your GM acc to ban the players u dislike. U are doing good job. PLZ give this GM award, Admin, @Anahilate
For 10 minutes, you wrote in post 7 times "pvp arena for money".
And dont forget, you still haven`t gave me the 7500 credits from last time i destroyed you 1v1...
  (#18) Old

Default 30-08-2020, 23:58

That piece of info is not spam. I keep posting cuz no one replied. And this is not the reason for ur ban, right? Tell me, what is "post insult" mean? whom did i insult? Since when "idiot" has became an "insulting" word? why you do not ban many others, but only me?

And again, let me make it clear, this is my game, I do not pay buff nub like u. U got it?

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 00:00.
  (#19) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
For 10 minutes, you wrote in post 7 times "pvp arena for money".
And dont forget, you still haven`t gave me the 7500 credits from last time i destroyed you 1v1...
And for 1 week, you blocked me once, banned me twice, dont u think it is too frequent? Why you care so much about me, but not others? This is PREJUDICE from you. You do not deserve to serve as GM, CUZ YOU ONLY USE YOUR PRIVILEGE TO PUNISH THE PEOPLE U DISLIKE.

Again, plz admin come to check this GM's background.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 00:09.
  (#20) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:15

Quote:
And for 1 week, you blocked me once, banned me twice, dont u think it is too frequent? Why you care so much about me, but not others? This is PREJUDICE from you. You do not deserve to serve as GM, CUZ YOU ONLY USE YOUR PRIVILEGE TO PUNISH THE PEOPLE U DISLIKE.

Again, plz admin come to check this GM's background.
Idiot has been an insult from a very long time. And since you break the rules, its normal to take action. Other peoples don`t break the rules, because they have read them and do not break them... Your not my priority, but i see how you break them.