Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Violations / Нарушения

Closed Thread

(#1) Old

Default GM Wasp is not doing his duty - 06-01-2020, 01:56

I need to report GM Wasp for his irresponsibility and prejudice.

GM Wasp is playing as a normal player in game, with character names "Fury", "Slark", " Stark*" and "Cripple". All of these chars are with full, OP items. https://ibb.co/JtKTcc4

1. He is irresponsible as a GM. I did not see any event hosted by him in the past months (maybe I missed a few, but very rare compared to other GMs). The last time he logged in as GM Wasp was three days ago.
https://ibb.co/64cyhbR
The most time he stays in the server is playing his own powerful accounts with OP items. He even obtained a full black dragon set in a short time. How did he do it?

2. He has prejudice on banning different players. As people know, he is the master and assistant master of his own guild "Aliance". He also has allied with "SERIOUS" guild in game. In this situation, he made some good friends in game. These friends will never be banned by him, but as long as someone go against them, they will be set up and screened. Wasp will then do his job to ban his enemies. His friends are always safe. https://ibb.co/12hXFkr

I am not saying GM can not play game as normal players, but Wasp has taken too much game resource (guild members, items) and we do not know in which way he got the items and credit. It is time for him to get more time in GM duty, but not playing his own accounts and utilize his GM privileges to ban his enemies.

Google Translate to BG to make more people understand:

Tryabva da dokladvam na GM Wasp za negovata bezotgovornost i predrazsŭdŭtsi.

GM Wasp igrae kato normalen igrach v igrata s imena na geroi "Fury", "Slark", "Stark *" i "Cripple". Vsichki tezi simvoli sa s pŭlni, OP elementi. https://ibb.co/JtKTcc4

1. Toĭ e bezotgovoren kato gen. Ne vidyakh nito edno sŭbitie, domakin na nego prez poslednite mesetsi (mozhe bi sŭm propusnal nyakolko, no mnogo redki v sravnenie s drugi GM-ta). Posledniyat pŭt, kogato vleze kato GM Wasp, beshe predi tri dni.
https://ibb.co/64cyhbR
Naĭ-mnogo vreme, kogato ostava na sŭrvŭra, igrae sobstvenite si moshtni akaunti s OP elementi. Toĭ dori poluchi pŭlen cheren drakon za kratko vreme. Kak go napravi?

2. Toĭ ima predrazsŭdŭtsi za zabrana na razlichni igrachi. Kakto khorata znayat, toĭ e maĭstor i pomoshtnik-maĭstor na sobstvenata si gildiya „Aliance“. Toĭ sŭshto se e sŭyuzil s gildiya "SERIOZNA" v igrata. V tazi situatsiya toĭ napravi dobri priyateli v igrata. Tezi priyateli nikoga nyama da bŭdat zabraneni ot nego, [COLOR = "Cherven"], no dokato nyakoĭ otide sreshtu tyakh, te shte bŭdat nastroeni i provereni. [/ COLOR] Wasp sled tova shte svŭrshi rabotata si, za da zabrani vragovete si. Priyatelite mu vinagi sa v bezopasnost. https://ibb.co/12hXFkr

Ne kazvam, che GM ne mozhe da igrae igra kato normalni igrachi, no [COLOR = "cherven"] Wasp e vzel tvŭrde mnogo resursi za igra (chlenove na gildiyata, elementi) [/ COLOR] i ne znaem po kakŭv nachin e poluchil predmetite i kredit. Vreme e toĭ da poluchi poveche vreme v GM mitata, no da ne igrae sobstvenite si akaunti i da izpolzva svoite GM privilegii, za da zabrani vragovete si.

Last edited by lzh2008; 06-01-2020 at 02:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lzh2008 For This Useful Post:
MataCristianos (14-01-2020), R^^* (06-01-2020)
  (#2) Old
Banned

Default 06-01-2020, 03:33

eng.

bro, I have always been clear that gms and above all bulgarian people have greater privileges than other users and it is normal, they live in the same country, they are probably friends and / or acquaintances, but lately it is becoming too obvious. a shame because this server is one of the few good ones left

bg.

братко, винаги ми беше ясно, че gms и особено bulgaros имат по-големи привилегии от другите потребители и е нормално, те живеят в една и съща държава, вероятно са приятели и / или познати, но напоследък става твърде очевидно. жалко, защото този сървър е един от малкото останали добри
The Following User Says Thank You to The Punisher For This Useful Post:
R^^* (06-01-2020)
  (#3) Old

Default 06-01-2020, 03:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
eng.

bro, I have always been clear that gms and above all bulgarian people have greater privileges than other users and it is normal, they live in the same country, they are probably friends and / or acquaintances, but lately it is becoming too obvious. a shame because this server is one of the few good ones left

bg.

братко, винаги ми беше ясно, че gms и особено bulgaros имат по-големи привилегии от другите потребители и е нормално, те живеят в една и съща държава, вероятно са приятели и / или познати, но напоследък става твърде очевидно. жалко, защото този сървър е един от малкото останали добри
eng
Exactly. Especially the GM Wasp is the guild master of Alliance, which is the biggest guild for Bg players, and has won HoF many times using different acc. He can also ban anyone by setting them up. The players from other parts are not easy to go against this GM.

bg
Точно. Особено GM Wasp е майсторът на гилдията на Alliance, който е най-голямата гилдия за Bg играчите и печели HoF многократно, използвайки различни акаунти. Той също може да забрани всеки, като ги настрои. Играчите от други части не са лесни за този GM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lzh2008 For This Useful Post:
R^^* (06-01-2020)
  (#4) Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-01-2020, 12:40

I closed the previous Post for a reason I will now repeat myself what you are saying is irrelevant. I already explained he can't get items and/or credits without us seeing. We don't need additional spam, useless and groundless accusations as well as claiming people get banned on GM preferances. I check all bans and adjust them if they are placed incorrectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anahilate For This Useful Post:
as3sinox (16-01-2020)
Closed Thread