Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Rage > Problems / Проблеми

Closed Thread

(#41) Old
Administrator

Mood: Lurking
Default 17-06-2020, 10:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
You can fire/ban Crmnl/Buch, but we can't be sure he'll never come back with a different name. Maybe he is your friend, maybe you play this game too and get involved.. who knows..
I agree with Bose. Suspicious things are happening on this server since the beginning.
Yes, thats why I made this new option in the website Added Rewards, and showed that he was adding boxes to himself.
You are genius and your comment makes sense.
*sarcasm off*

But seriously, if that was true I would just delete the log where he was adding boxes to himself and not ban him.
And also I don't play and I don't have a character in my own servers.

Please no more stupid comments!
  (#42) Old
Administrator

Default 17-06-2020, 10:56

Quote:
Admin, you said GM can add items only through web. Only you know that, but you lost our trust.
If there was another way, he would add boxes through there, not risk it by adding boxes through web.

If you have any more question about stuff, that everybody should know, ask here.
I will try to explain you common sense.
  (#43) Old
Administrator

Default 17-06-2020, 10:57

Quote:
All HOF winners are played by one person..and all are on sale.. very suspicious.
They are not, just from 1 Guild, if you have a proof that HOF was suspicious, show proof.
  (#44) Old

Default 17-06-2020, 12:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO View Post
Yes, thats why I made this new option in the website Added Rewards, and showed that he was adding boxes to himself.
You are genius and your comment makes sense.
*sarcasm off*

But seriously, if that was true I would just delete the log where he was adding boxes to himself and not ban him.
And also I don't play and I don't have a character in my own servers.

Please no more stupid comments!
Let's hope what you say is true )
But it could be just for making us look away. We can't know there are no other ways for GMs to make profit of their status. No one knows, only you know, and you can't be your own advocate )
I've been in this situation before, from both sides.
And stop making us "stupid". Don't tell us perfect items without luck +13 on so many characters that play only for ~50 days is not suspicious at least.

Bringing an item without luck to +13 is 0.7^4=24%
This means every 3 out of 4 items on average, are burned before getting to +13
I play for almost 2 months, and don't have even 1 item without luck +13.
Not saying it's impossible. But it's very unlikely and suspicious for sure.

Anyway.. confidence is lost, but there might still be some hope, will see.
  (#45) Old

Default 17-06-2020, 12:49

The best and the most fair would be to let the game play itself. Don't get GMs involved.
Don't make events organised by GMs, or don't give boxes (or strong items) as reward.
Just make strong Bosses and it'll be harder to cheat.
Low level players don't get aything good from 2 boxes once in a decade anyway...
They can always farm jewels and buy items.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:
BOSE (17-06-2020)
  (#46) Old

Mood: Relaxed
Default 17-06-2020, 13:09

Now Limitless,Bluepanda,Aragon, Bunnaroti = name change,Leonardo is already for sale Taking profit on edited items?!
EXPOSED!!

And the Reason i want to reset the HOF is to make the game competitive again, because some winners on previous HOF is FIXED!!! (specially the one that crmnl/buch helped)
so the players knew that you are concern to them not just in this forum but also inside the game!!

I started playing this game when rageserver is on a week 3 and that BluePanda already have +13 Excellent Legendary set +13 reflect option and some of the item has no luck!! i cant imagine what magic he used to get that item in just 3weeks of playing HAHAHAHAA
  (#47) Old

Mood: Aggressive
Send a message via Skype™ to Rauch123
Default 17-06-2020, 13:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE View Post
Now Limitless,Bluepanda,Aragon, Bunnaroti = name change,Leonardo is already for sale Taking profit on edited items?!
EXPOSED!!

And the Reason i want to reset the HOF is to make the game competitive again, because some winners on previous HOF is FIXED!!! (specially the one that crmnl/buch helped)
so the players knew that you are concern to them not just in this forum but also inside the game!!

I started playing this game when rageserver is on a week 3 and that BluePanda already have +13 Excellent Legendary set +13 reflect option and some of the item has no luck!! i cant imagine what magic he used to get that item in just 3weeks of playing HAHAHAHAA
Maybe really this 5 characters ( buoranotti, bluepanda, limitless, aragorn, leonardo) need to reset his hof status becouse from the start
They play unfair
  (#48) Old
Administrator

Default 17-06-2020, 13:17

I bet most players know what I am talking about.
You are one of the fews who still doesn't understand..
  (#49) Old
Administrator

Default 17-06-2020, 13:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauch123 View Post
maybe really this 5 characters ( buoranotti, bluepanda, limitless, aragorn, leonardo) need to reset his hof status becouse from the start
they play unfair
с какво са играли нечестно? я обесни?
  (#50) Old
Administrator

Default 17-06-2020, 13:18

затварям темата, защото вече почнахте да говорите глупости и не мога повече да се занимавам с вас.
Closed Thread