Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old
Banned

Default a bitter end - 28-06-2020, 22:44

Well, most of us know that the server will most likely restart soon, but lately the arrangement between friends is becoming a bit tedious.

my friend Tuteman, he was banned for more than 2 days without reason (dupper system LOL)
Is it because he won the last 3 hofs and all pk event?

I don't want to think badly about the game staff, but you have to have two fingers in front of you to know that it is something related.

Today when I fought hof sm, the gm had a very bad behavior, he is very rude, I won the first game and he told me again (i had made bug move) that it is false, then the other character committed 2 fouls and He said a few words in Bulgarian but nothing more.

The difference between people is too noticeable, the GM Anahilate, Admin or GM Krank are serious and impartial people, but GM UNSATIABLE really has a very bad attitude

Last edited by The Punisher; 28-06-2020 at 22:46.
  (#2) Old

Mood: Psychedelic
Default 29-06-2020, 00:32

Dude, Admin have life too. He can't sit 24/7 and looking for problems. The ban is removed!
  (#3) Old
Banned

Default 29-06-2020, 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insatiable View Post
Dude, Admin have life too. He can't sit 24/7 and looking for problems. The ban is removed!
I fully understand, we all have life and projects.

I only ask that you please have more qualified personnel like GM and especially for such an important event as the Hall of Fame
  (#4) Old

Mood: Psychedelic
Default 29-06-2020, 19:44

Wdym the last 2 hofs was hosted by me.
Tell me what i did wrong, then..
  (#5) Old
Super Moderator

Exclamation 01-07-2020, 21:30

I oversee the events even if I not Online the ban was a system Ban thinking you duplicated Items. That ban can only be lifted by Admin only after he checks if its an error. If you have complaints over GM staff take pictures upload and send them to me in the mail service of the website. Otherwise Closing Thread if you have more questions or info make an appropriate topic here or message me in the website.
Closed Thread