Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Fun > Discussions / Дискусии

(#31) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzh2008 View Post
I don't mind making this post longer and addressing more attentions on what u are. But to spare some space and time, no shit with u any more. I will talk to admin. xdd

I will definitely quit the game if I were "strong like you". lol. Never beat me in 1v1 without buff, lolol

BTW, it is not record on duel only, it will be recorded every time you show up, in case you try to make up excuses again.
Just tell me which admin is your friend ? HeadAdmin or Anahilate ?
Because here your saying to me, that he is your friend > https://imgur.com/vgOCBHc . And because of that you break the rules whitout caring ? Is that why your getting angry ? Because you think Admin has your back ?! You havent think that well i woud say...
  (#32) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
i like how you are still continue to lie. https://imgur.com/a/dWzniU1
You KNOW that at HoF Tournament, BK Main skill is Death stab. And because you cant get the stats right, thats why you play 20k+ agi whit 58 dmg combo stats. Your pathetic. Untill you get your Brain fixed, i wount communicate whit you. I`ve lost too much brain cells just answering you.
Let me make it straight to you. When some day, there is someone beat me in game in 1v1 without buff, I will leave the server. Otherwise, glad to see your pathetic 21 year old life everyday.

BTW, how do u make a life? Serve as GM and get paid? xdd
  (#33) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:53

Quote:
Award is not bet, got it? xdd. And I do not mind whatever you play in HOF, cuz I dont really give a shit to it. As long as I am matchless in server, that is all good.
And im keep forgeting to tell you something. The part that everybody hates you and no one likes you, you already know that. If you dont like the rules in this server, no one is putting chains around your feet to stay. Find yourself a suitable sever whit less rules you can break and be happy. Follow the rules and you wount get banned
  (#34) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:53

Quote:
Just tell me which admin is your friend ? HeadAdmin or Anahilate ?
Because here your saying to me, that he is your friend > https://imgur.com/vgOCBHc . And because of that you break the rules whitout caring ? Is that why your getting angry ? Because you think Admin has your back ?! You havent think that well i woud say...

At least admin can treat players fairly, not like u like. xdd

I really do not understand why you were selected to be GM. You are barely able to treat players fairly and addressing their money. It a great loss for the server to choose u.

ALL YOU SAID IN THIS LONG POST IS THREAT TO ME, BY BANNING ME AGAIN. I do wish to see how admin can respond.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 01:58.
  (#35) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:54

Quote:
And im keep forgeting to tell you something. The part that everybody hates you and no one likes you, you already know that. If you dont like the rules in this server, no one is putting chains around your feet to stay. Find yourself a suitable sever whit less rules you can break and be happy. Follow the rules and you wount get banned
I do enjoy kicking the asses of ur likes in game. Haha
  (#36) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 01:56

Quote:
At least admin can treat players fairly, not like u like. xdd
So you admit that Admin has your back ? Good
P.S. - To go "bet" something, make sure you have it. When you bet 10k credits for a 1v1, we all think you have them. But as i see, you dont even have 900 credits to pay up the ban and forget that you have been banned xD. i wount stop repeating this: NOOB LIAR
  (#37) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 02:00

Quote:
So you admit that Admin has your back ? Good
P.S. - To go "bet" something, make sure you have it. When you bet 10k credits for a 1v1, we all think you have them. But as i see, you dont even have 900 credits to pay up the ban and forget that you have been banned xD. i wount stop repeating this: NOOB LIAR

A fair admin can be back of every player. And I won't pay any shit to some unfair ban u gave me. you do not even worth it. And how do you know that I can't afford 10k cr? is it so hard to buy with money, i remember its about 50 euros?

OHH, are you trying to stop players spending money here? That's nice of u, but you stand in the wrong side. Now I can see if a server chose a wrong GM, it can be a big loss.

I do not know how many ppl will spend money here, but based on my observation, most players won't do. I have donated a little here, like a few hundreds of $. But your existence has been preventing me from doing it.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 02:21.
  (#38) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 02:45

Quote:
A fair admin can be back of every player. And I won't pay any shit to some unfair ban u gave me. you do not even worth it. And how do you know that I can't afford 10k cr? is it so hard to buy with money, i remember its about 50 euros?

OHH, are you trying to stop players spending money here? That's nice of u, but you stand in the wrong side. Now I can see if a server chose a wrong GM, it can be a big loss.

I do not know how many ppl will spend money here, but based on my observation, most players won't do. I have donated a little here, like a few hundreds of $. But your existence has been preventing me from doing it.
Im not trying to stop people to spend money, the player makes the choice if he wants to donate... and for the part whit the admin, he can be for problems, questions etc. Not for breaking the rules.
  (#39) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 03:01

Quote:
Im not trying to stop people to spend money, the player makes the choice if he wants to donate... and for the part whit the admin, he can be for problems, questions etc. Not for breaking the rules.
No matter you want or not, your existence and unfair bans and blocks are preventing me from donating. Good job, Krank.
  (#40) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 03:06

Quote:
And remember to deal with the "ban list" i sent u in ur private chat. Hopefully you are not "strict" to me only, but to all of the players.