View Single Post
  (#6) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 08:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
Only 3 people are writing in the forum againts me. All 3 haters of you.Because you dont have anything else to do. Ass3sinox big name xD. I told you to go get Brain checked. And now why are you lying that im the boss of the fun server ?! Im not, im just a normal GM who is helping the admins, people to follow the rules. THATS ALL. You dont like getting banned? Then stop breaking the rules nub, and you wount get banned. I really hope you dont have a child in future, he doesnt deserve that kind of future whit you teaching him the way.

Btw Borel, dont think that i ban you just because "i dont like you", as your saying. Everytime im talking whit other gm staff, to see how to react to your rule breaking. So stop spying on me, searching for anything to acuse me in something wrong i`ve done. Thats literally what a "Bitch" does. Only searching for the things, that make YOU happy. Im here to see if people break the rules or not. What cant you understand ?!
If you can read, you will see not just me. Ass3sinox, Logos, even SICK are all against u.