View Single Post
  (#28) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
And as i said, you strongly need to get your imaginary brain a check. If you want, i can go whit longer vacations, no worries. Since you are breaking the rules, you will get the consequences for doing that. What ? You think yourself for Jesus ? You Think you can break the rules and do what ever you want whitout consequences ? You havent thouth that well my child. Please, it will be pleasure for me, if you can record the duels. i want EVERYBODY to see how you need "additional" help to kill someone. The fact that your proud of getting 42resets hall of fame is making me laught, almost untill i stop breath :D Get help, play the bk how its ment to be played, participate in HoF and one day you will become strong like me :)

I don't mind making this post longer and addressing more attentions on what u are. But to spare some space and time, no shit with u any more. I will talk to admin. xdd

I will definitely quit the game if I were "strong like you". lol. Never beat me in 1v1 without buff, lolol

BTW, it is not record on duel only, it will be recorded every time you show up, in case you try to make up excuses again.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 00:40.