View Single Post
  (#6) Old

Default 29-08-2020, 01:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzh2008 View Post
You use your personal acc to do the screenshot, and ban the ppl you do not like (do not say that Sohodoski is not ur acc, IP check is easy). You simply ban normal player since u do not like that one, and cut off some short swearing as your evidence, but ignore the whole story and your PERSONAL rudeness to other ppl. That's nice trick, and you are the bitch.

I do not have trouble with any of your acc, I have problem with you. You must have some problems in real life.

It only shows you have no way to beat me in game, but has to ban me. BTW, you know I can kick ur ass everytime when I see u, stay safe in safe zone,Pabuff. I don't need to talk shit here, xd, just log in and kick ur ass, 24/7 buff on pabuff.
I really cant belive how your parents havent used condoms... Such a brain dead kiddo like you doesnt deserve to live on this planet. YOU LITTERALLY COPY PASTE MY WORDS. Aways when I show up arena YOU shout from safe zone. Who the fk cares if suhodolski is my hero ?! does that change the fact that you call a gm "bitch" ? Go get checked by a doctor, see what kind of brain damage you have, go get help whit that and maybe then start talking little pleb. you still owe me 7 500 credits for the 2 times i killed you in arena noob!

Last edited by Xtrem3; 29-08-2020 at 01:47.