View Single Post
  (#1) Old
Banned

Unhappy /vault comand bug - 26-11-2019, 00:15

Hello friends, a week ago I had a problem on the server, I changed very often and repeatedly from vault (comando /vault), I had lost an item so I had to check from vault 1 to 10, change repeatedly and then I realized that when I returned to the vault 6 and change to vault 7, one of these vaules had been cloned, replacing the other, I took an item from one of those vaules and the system detected me as an item dup, so I had to go to the administration to help me , the administrator never answered me, then I spoke to the Game Master Anihilate and he gave me the solution by deleting the vault 7 that had been cloned by the vault 6, I could continue playing a couple of days, but then on Friday I went to noria Map to create wings, and after changing vault again looking for items jewels and feathers the same misfortune occurred to me, but this time much worse, I was cloned vault 2 for vault 3, which was where I kept my most valuable items, my legendary set +13 rate ref, my set bone +13 ref dd, a pair of shields, another pair of rings and a pendant,I lost most of my things, especially my most precious items like the set leg, then my account was blocked again and to this day no one has answered or helped me, only gm anahilate replied that I would review my case but it still does not, I have not played for several days and they will probably leave me banned forever by an error of the same game (files bug ), please request by this means that someone answer me or refund the credits invested in the game, thanks

Ps.I sincerely hope it doesn't happen to anyone else