Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Exclamation Need a change - 17-07-2013, 22:14

is it possible to add more resets? reaching 50 rr, u lose interest in playing more..we see that lot of top players got bored already and now they just sell their chars...i'm writing this, because I 'm also 50 rr and suddendly lost the interest...we want more rr, and maybe some changes in order to make this awesome server a little bit better...so here are some of them:

1. infinity arrows ( lack of elves on server ==> disbalance )

2. golden bug ( why on every server it's allowed for SM to poison goldens, here it's considered a bug, ridiculous i think, because that's the advantage of having a SM, while BK have lot of hp, and DL dmg and so on...)

3. golden HP - it's stupid that gold invasion lasts only 3-4 minutes...and as I mentioned in point 2, SM is for goldens, not BK. like here...

4.lack of spots ,and I mean kind of spots that need a 40+rr player...kalima are always killing each other...

5. characters disbalance from my point of view there is disbalance, Bk it;s too powerful here...because is it impposible for a BK 50 rr (wearing GD, and points pvp) to make more dmg than a BMG (wearing Gaion, full strenght)...

6. kundum boss I think that boss should be added in kalima too...

these are just some of the most important ideas that should be debated here, with others players..
  (#2) Old

Mood: Devilish
Send a message via Skype™ to GIO
Default 17-07-2013, 22:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris View Post
is it possible to add more resets? reaching 50 rr, u lose interest in playing more..we see that lot of top players got bored already and now they just sell their chars...i'm writing this, because I 'm also 50 rr and suddendly lost the interest...we want more rr, and maybe some changes in order to make this awesome server a little bit better...so here are some of them:

1. infinity arrows ( lack of elves on server ==> disbalance )

2. golden bug ( why on every server it's allowed for SM to poison goldens, here it's considered a bug, ridiculous i think, because that's the advantage of having a SM, while BK have lot of hp, and DL dmg and so on...)

3. golden HP - it's stupid that gold invasion lasts only 3-4 minutes...and as I mentioned in point 2, SM is for goldens, not BK. like here...

4.lack of spots ,and I mean kind of spots that need a 40+rr player...kalima are always killing each other...

5. characters disbalance from my point of view there is disbalance, Bk it;s too powerful here...because is it impposible for a BK 50 rr (wearing GD, and points pvp) to make more dmg than a BMG (wearing Gaion, full strenght)...

6. kundum boss I think that boss should be added in kalima too...

these are just some of the most important ideas that should be debated here, with others players..
Are you joking ? BK is too weak ..SM's can beat BK's 5-0 cz cant use combo in Events there is disbalance you're right BK IS TOO WEAK :)
  (#3) Old

Default 17-07-2013, 22:58

it's not my problem that you dont know about reflect...its such an option that BK is wearing, best for him , in case that u don't know..
all i said was about damage...not the way SM is beating u...
  (#4) Old

Mood: Devilish
Send a message via Skype™ to GIO
Default 17-07-2013, 23:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris View Post
it's not my problem that you dont know about reflect...its such an option that BK is wearing, best for him , in case that u don't know..
all i said was about damage...not the way SM is beating u...
I can play with reflect but in PK Events REFLECT STATS ARE FORBIDDEN :)
  (#5) Old

Default 17-07-2013, 23:50

then i dont know...the most important now is too see if we will play more , reaching new rr, or stop here...
Dear admins,gm's...can u tell us something???
  (#6) Old

Default 19-07-2013, 13:54

thanks administration for being such kind and giving me an answer : ||