Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Rage > Problems / Проблеми

Closed Thread

(#81) Old

Mood: Aggressive
Send a message via Skype™ to Rauch123
Default 16-06-2020, 15:45

Няма един който да те иска освен guilda ти, има още няколко човека който искат да влезат и да се оплачат от теб, но им дава Error 520 и немогат да влязат в форума, но ще намерят начин
The Following User Says Thank You to Rauch123 For This Useful Post:
BOSE (16-06-2020)
  (#82) Old

Mood: Relaxed
Default 16-06-2020, 16:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buch View Post
Geralt is not in NewOne a lot People wons events he won find events that is luck, about the items a lot players have dragon items without luck +13 a lot players have legendary items +13 without luck, giuld rage won a lot hof every hof winner taking 9 box 4 why they need to farm invasion?
because you already remove Geralt from newone, Good Job! and yes they are winning HOF! but that box +4 came up last month!! so basically he is so lucky to get that that LS+edr+inc2% twice?( the one that bunnaroti using right now) we all knew that EDR +inc% is the best option for weapon and pen on this game!! lvl20 option is useless because of the reset even speed is useless because of the reset character mechanic!! even if i open 50box+4 there is no chance that i can get that same item twice with the same option !!! and where they getting their jewels then to upgrade the items? by what?! tell me they are not even participating in event like DS, BC, online time, voting, sky, SMS! so were the hell they get there jewels to upgrade the items??by hunting? they only play when they need to level there character! and take note they all AFK that time!!! and what by selling items for jewels? as if the item that they are selling is worth to buy?! all the item they put on the market is a trash!! we are hunting every day every night risking our item on chaos machine!!! just to improve our character and all that got wasted because they just editing all their items by the help of you buch/Crmnl/!!!!

Last edited by BOSE; 16-06-2020 at 16:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to BOSE For This Useful Post:
Rauch123 (16-06-2020)
  (#83) Old

Default 16-06-2020, 16:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE View Post
because you already remove Geralt from newone, Good Job! and yes they are winning HOF! but that box +4 came up last month!! so basically he is so lucky to get that that LS+edr+inc2% twice?( the one that bunnaroti using right now) we all knew that EDR +inc% is the best option for weapon and pen on this game!! lvl20 option is useless because of the reset even speed is useless because of the reset character mechanic!! even if i open 50box+4 there is no chance that i can get that same item twice with the same option !!! and where they getting their jewels then to upgrade the items? by what?! tell me they are not even participating in event like DS, BC, online time, voting, sky, SMS! so were the hell they get there jewels to upgrade the items??by hunting? they only play when they need to level there character! and take note they all AFK that time!!! and what by selling items for jewels? as if the item that they are selling is worth to buy?! all the item they put on the market is a trash!! we are hunting every day every night risking our item on chaos machine!!! just to improve our character and all that got wasted because they just editing all their items by the help of you buch/Crmnl/!!!!
Nice, BOSE!
Thats all truth + ban for many ppl without any reason + adjusted events and hof!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rauch123 For This Useful Post:
BOSE (16-06-2020)
  (#84) Old

Mood: Relaxed
Default 16-06-2020, 16:35

and I'm not just saying about the LS that bunarroti using! im pointing all the suspicious item that they are using!!! who's the only guild/players who has ignor wing without luck+13?!! tell me!! some of that item is using by the guild who's I'm talking too!!!

Last edited by BOSE; 16-06-2020 at 17:57.
  (#85) Old

Mood: Roflol
Default 16-06-2020, 17:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buch View Post
абсолютно е забранено заплашването на други играчи без значение на пост или на лично съобщение
Ей филмар не си измисляй нови правила
само заплахата с бан се наказва с бан. Останалото е филмите на биячите на MUBZ.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banbanan For This Useful Post:
BOSE (16-06-2020), Rauch123 (16-06-2020)
  (#86) Old

Default 16-06-2020, 18:23

Many foreign players like me really enjoyed this game, even if this game had a 300ms issue in our region i dont stop playing because i so much enjoy this game, i was a really upset and told my friends that play this server the we should stop playing and move away to a new one.. honestly this is a good server we always wanted a fair play in this game, no item editing.. no gm participating with the business of their players... i wish u did a good hiding so everyone wont notice, so we dont be so disappointed like this.. :(
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daichan For This Useful Post:
Rauch123 (16-06-2020), Rayden (17-06-2020)
  (#87) Old
Administrator

Mood: Lurking
Default 16-06-2020, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE View Post
and I'm not just saying about the LS that bunarroti using! im pointing all the suspicious item that they are using!!! who's the only guild/players who has ignor wing without luck+13?!! tell me!! some of that item is using by the guild who's I'm talking too!!!
He can't even add items, only I can, so what you are saying is impossible.
  (#88) Old

Default 16-06-2020, 19:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO View Post
He can't even add items, only I can, so what you are saying is impossible.
He cant add items, but he can add boxes. Its the same.
Like i say - Adjusted events every night... and only night after midnight 02:00AM or 03:00AM, so he's guild can win maybe 10-15 boxes per night. its enough
  (#89) Old
Administrator

Mood: Lurking
Default 16-06-2020, 19:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauch123 View Post
He cant add items, but he can add boxes. Its the same.
Like i say - Adjusted events every night... and only night after midnight 02:00AM or 03:00AM, so he's guild can win maybe 10-15 boxes per night. its enough
Cool, I will tell him to stop making night events.
  (#90) Old

Default 16-06-2020, 19:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPO View Post
Cool, I will tell him to stop making night events.
Its too late, they have all chars full build, and players is gone
Closed Thread