Mu BattleZone Forums  

Go Back   Mu BattleZone Forums > Mu BattleZone Servers > Mu BattleZone Hard > Problems / Проблеми

(#1) Old

Default item disappeared at chaos machine - 29-01-2014, 00:18

Hello

This night i was trying to make an item +10 at chaos machine. I put the item in chaos machine with an jewel of soul, an jewel of bless and an jewel of chaos when suddenly i get an DISCONNECT FROM SERVER. When i logged on into the game, i saw that my item with all three jewels has disappeared! I mention that before the flash disconnect, i didn't pushed the "OK" button that combine the item with the jewels, so my item was still in chaos machine while i get disconnect. It was an flash disconnect that affected all the players that was on the server at that time. I mention that the disconnect time was 12:59-1:00 AM and the item that disappeared was an Blade of Devourer +9 +mana/8 +excellent damage rate.

Thanks for help!

Last edited by champion; 29-01-2014 at 00:21.
  (#2) Old

Mood: Approved
Default 29-01-2014, 17:06

Yep. Its happen dude when.you got disconnected while have item in chaos machine.. so I quess nothing can be done. Forget about the devouver or just keep hope that the admins will believe you. Because in the history there was many people trying to lie admins that their good items disappeared. But in your case your item is not.that good so I think you didnt lie. Ok if nobody helps you find me in game. I will gove you devouvrr with rate for free
  (#3) Old

Default 29-01-2014, 18:23

thanks for your reply mate. I think an admin/gm could see if he consult the logs. He could see if i push the "Combine" button or not. And thanks for your offer mate, but i'll wait to see if an admin could resolve something with my devourer.

Respect