Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Default Problem with exe. - 31-05-2013, 14:02

Hello...i started playing yesterday on this server and when i downloaded the client i tryed to open mu with Battlezone but for some reason it was crashing all the time after i was pressing Run...I can only use maintest and i think this is the reason i cant use Windowmode program aswell...I would appreciate some help with the exe problem :) (i tryed to update and nothing changed)
  (#2) Old

Default 13-06-2013, 17:53

Имам същия проблем... exe-то е и в др сервери ми е така нямам и идея защо само знам че е от window7 !!! при мен даже и main-a не работи ..
  (#3) Old

Mood: Angelic
Send a message via Skype™ to brokep
Default 13-06-2013, 23:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
Имам същия проблем... exe-то е и в др сервери ми е така нямам и идея защо само знам че е от window7 !!! при мен даже и main-a не работи ..
Ако имаш проблеми с играта, мога да ти споделя моята папка и да си свалиш всичко, което ти трябва, с windows 7 ultimate съм и при мен си работи ОК.

@n0ctur1a: if you still have problems with the game, write to me in private message or here to share my game folder so you can get all files you need to play.

Last edited by brokep; 13-06-2013 at 23:27.
  (#4) Old

Default 14-06-2013, 14:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokep View Post
Ако имаш проблеми с играта, мога да ти споделя моята папка и да си свалиш всичко, което ти трябва, с windows 7 ultimate съм и при мен си работи ОК.

@n0ctur1a: if you still have problems with the game, write to me in private message or here to share my game folder so you can get all files you need to play.
dai skype :)