Mu BattleZone Forums  
  (#1) Old

Default Admin Fun Mu sent - 25-01-2016, 04:44

I think Admin should review its management. We are gamers Vietnam, the beginning of the game we killed repeatedly by water gamer you like to go hunting, boss ... When we strengthen and focus into one, we have strong Guil up a lot, we were able to kill you all, but there is a problem from the worm when you hunt to kill our friends so why when we kill you and you to do us disconnet, worm also so then BC then sky, then you did the same DS affordable pk your skills not by us, or are you too bad gamer you kill our strong you are in when we can not kill you.Agree that you are the creator of the game but also to be fair about problems in the game scrambling, scrambling about for a game is very normal thing this paradise AD team has deep intervention into the problem pk then boss hunting. When you join hof considered Teamview our claim, I just joined hof opened Teamview you check in at the game, while your gamer using the hack when boss hunting hof pk and joining in why are you not checked. Characters Makedonsky DeMoNa or use hacks to kill us you know that one of his dead MG can hit 3 DK, you think when 1 Mg 3 DK won and reset together. Besides the character ATLAS character usually kick us while we hunt worms or BC or sky. This is how you manage Star game? strong cold for game development I think should eliminate those who do not know how to manage a team that recruited new Mod. Honestly we assess Mu Fun is a great game, this is where we relax when work is complete apart pk boss hunting, we must study how the points we have to spend a lot of credit to test and choose the best way for each dk 1 mission while hunting boss or pk or join hof.This is where we focus again after 1 day, talking to each other about the first game but we have a long impressive, MU can say is the first online game in the world if I guess correctly (for with Vietnam). So we just need you to justice not to interfere too much in the game for game healthier. There are currently a large number of gamers Vietnam are intending to play fun Mu, some people have played back after a long time away. If you need it, you can reset the server. This is the opinion of some gamer Vietnam, we hope you receive and review.