Thread: Need a change
View Single Post
  (#1) Old

Exclamation Need a change - 17-07-2013, 21:14

is it possible to add more resets? reaching 50 rr, u lose interest in playing more..we see that lot of top players got bored already and now they just sell their chars...i'm writing this, because I 'm also 50 rr and suddendly lost the interest...we want more rr, and maybe some changes in order to make this awesome server a little bit better...so here are some of them:

1. infinity arrows ( lack of elves on server ==> disbalance )

2. golden bug ( why on every server it's allowed for SM to poison goldens, here it's considered a bug, ridiculous i think, because that's the advantage of having a SM, while BK have lot of hp, and DL dmg and so on...)

3. golden HP - it's stupid that gold invasion lasts only 3-4 minutes...and as I mentioned in point 2, SM is for goldens, not BK. like here...

4.lack of spots ,and I mean kind of spots that need a 40+rr player...kalima are always killing each other...

5. characters disbalance from my point of view there is disbalance, Bk it;s too powerful here...because is it impposible for a BK 50 rr (wearing GD, and points pvp) to make more dmg than a BMG (wearing Gaion, full strenght)...

6. kundum boss I think that boss should be added in kalima too...

these are just some of the most important ideas that should be debated here, with others players..