View Single Post
  (#24) Old

Default 31-08-2020, 00:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrem3 View Post
Strongly you need to get your eyes (and brain) checked. On the first Screen, Frankye is a witness that it was a missclick. But you cant understand that, as we all see xd. Im not seeking every oportunity to ban you, because if it was the case, you wount be playing here for a long time lmao. i`ve got 3gb of screens + video of you violating the server rules. as i said, IM BEING GENTLE whit you. If you want, you can take it all hard. No problem, just say when shoud i start.
P.S. - on the screenes, i dont see where i attack you, only you ruining our duel... But i forgot and already mentioned it. YOU HAVENT READ THE RULES, SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT NOT TO DO! Go read them then argue noob!
Who knows if you were misclicking or by intention? U kept attacking me until i was dead, was it "misclicking"? This is why you are not trustworthy.

1 block + 2 bans + 1 warning from a single GM Krank to a particular player Borel in just one week. I want to know is it all by chance or by your own intention and prejudice? I can totally understand if you think this is the only way to beat my char, xdd.

BTW, I have to turn on my record every time when I see u. You made up too many excuses to ban my char. Shame on u!

again, strongly need ADMIN to check this GM with full mouth of swearings, and prejudices.

Last edited by lzh2008; 31-08-2020 at 00:25.